Academic communication support for students studying a Master's degree in the Faculty of Brain Sciences.
The UCL Academic Communication Centre (ACC) is for all students, to support you to communicate critically and confidently at postgraduate level, and to help you understand what is expected of you in your assignments.
Enrol on the ACC Moodle to find out all about our support, including:
- Academic writing courses in terms 1 and 2
- Dissertation/research project writing courses in terms 2 and 3
- Grammar for academic writing courses for students with English as an additional language
- One-to-one tutorials to discuss the structure and language of your writing, or to help you prepare for a presentation
- Writing retreats
"It is useful, particularly for people like me who have been away from academia for a while and need a refresher on how to write an essay. I ended up learning more than I actually knew at the time I was an undergraduate student!"
- PGT Faculty of Brain Sciences student