Places are subject to availability and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to apply
Registration for July 2023 is closed.
Complete and submit the online SIMFL application form, then pay the fees on the UCL online store.
A place on the course will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
£445 for UCL students
£545 for UCL alumni and UCL staff
£755 for external applicants (all participants not at UCL)
How to pay
Online by credit/debit card
Payment should be made on the UCL online store after completing and submitting the online SIMFL application form.
If you experience any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by UCL department
If a UCL department is funding the course please forward confirmation of funding to email@example.com before applying. This must be a letter/email from or correspondence with the authorising person confirming the department responsible, and it must include the department financial code and details of a contact person in the department. The funding will be taken electronically via an IDT before the course starts.
Payment by invoice/employer sponsorship
If your employer is funding the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
- Cancellations before 05 June 2023 are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations from 05 June 2023 and before 19 June 2023 are eligible for a refund of 50% of the fee paid.
- From 19 June 2023 no refunds will be possible.
- In the event that a course does not run then a full refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com.
- The UCL CLIE cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant's circumstances that may prevent attendance, except for serious illness that is supported by a doctor's note.
- The UCL CLIE reserves the right to cancel a course, or replace a tutor if unavoidable.