UCL's main web content management system (CMS) is built in Drupal 7 and is tailored to the needs of UCL departments which require an external digital presence.
- Fast and intuitive user interface allowing web editors quick and easy access to a range of content types
- Robust and scalable platform which allows the Digital Presence team to respond to the needs of communicators
- Well-structured accessible content to support search engine optimisation and usability for all our audiences
- Easy to create a website that reflects the UCL brand
- Free support, training and website hosting
Find our more on CMS features and functionality on our Drupal features page.
Drupal is a great CMS to use [...] Updating our sites is quick, intuitive and easy, and edits take only seconds to make.Drupal’s range of content types, functionalities and features really allows us to show off our high-quality web content. It has also, importantly, made our website more accessible. Therese Johns, Faculty of Brain Sciences
“Drupal and its simplicity has allowed me to be doing minor updates as and when needed, without disrupting the work day. The training the migration team provided was really helpful and we fixed a few things there and then together! Launch day was definitely a highlight here in our office! Sarah Major, Transforming our Professional Services Programme
We currently have a blended approach of online and face-to-face training. For our online offer please see our How-to guides
Two face-to-face modules are offered every month: Drupal Essentials and Drupal Advanced and ad hoc departmental training is available on request.
To discuss your training needs please email Web Support Team.