Skype for Business lets you connect and collaborate with your co-workers.
It is a key tool for agile workers as Skype for Business allows:
- Instant Messaging
- HD audio and video calling integration with Outlook and allows Skype for Business meetings to be booked instead if physical 'meets'
- Online meetings with up to 200 delegates
- Easy sharing, allowing large file transfers
- Screen/desktop/application sharing
- Whiteboarding, polls and Q&A sessions.
How To Guides
Using Skype for Business at UCL
Visit the Using Skype for Business page for installation instructions, how to log in and learn to use key features within the software.
Download the Quick Start Guides
Download the printable Skype for Business Quick Start Guides for quick reference.
- Setting up audio and starting audio sessions
- Using video
- Sharing and collaboration
- Contacts Presence and Instant Messaging (IM)
Further How To Guides
Visit the Further How To Guides page for advanced features.