How to install SAS
This guide explains how to install and activate SAS
This guide explains how to install and activate SAS downloaded from swdb.ucl.ac.uk
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
This Activation works for SAS Windows, version
2. Double click on the ISO file and run Setup.exe
Fig 1 - Double click on setup.exe
3. SAS should start to install
Fig 2. Install Progress box.
4. Choose the Install SAS software, to install SAS foundation
Fig 3. Choose Installation options
5.Click the start button to start the installation.
Fig 4. Start the installation process
6. you will then see a progress bar when the system is checked.
Fig 5. Progress bar
7. Once the check has completed, click next
Fig 6. progress finished.
8. Click the start button to start the installation.
Fig 7. Start the installation.
9. When the deployment is finished click Next
Fig 8. Deployment finished
10. Click Finish to complete
Fig 9. Additional resources Box.
11. Your installation is completed, if you open SAS and you get the dialog box below please follow these instructions.
Related guides & other info
- How to renew SAS
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the Service Desk