How to install ProductivitySuite for Windows
This guide explains how to install ProductivitySuite for Windows
This guide explains how to install ProductivitySuite for Windows downloaded from swdb.ucl.ac.uk
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
The following needs to be downloaded from swdb.ucl.ac.uk
- A copy of ArcGIS
- the correct ProductivitySuite version
- Read and understood the UCL Information security policy in particular the UCL Computing Regulations (Acceptable Use Policy)
- Download the licence file from the software database.
1. Download the appropriate ProductivitySuite version.
2. Open the downloaded ProductivitySuite.zip file
3. Extract all files and folders to a temporary folder of your choice
4. Click on PS_Install_WIX.msi file to begin installation process
5. Click Next to Continue
Fig 1. Click Next to Continue
6. Accept End-User License Agreement
Fig 2. Accept License Agreement
7. Select the ProductivitySuite features you wish to install
Fig 3. Select Features to Install
Fig 4. Select Destination Folder
8. Click Install to Begin Installation
Fig 5. Click Install to Begin Installation
Fig 6. Click Finish to Exit
6. Delete installation files from directory specified at the beginning
7. Open the Esri UK Licence Manager, which you can do in one of several ways:
- If ProductivitySuite is unlicensed (e.g. a new installation), the ArcMap and ArcCatalog splash screens have a clickable link to open Licence Manager.
If the ProductivitySuite extension has already been enabled, you can use the ArcMap or ArcCatalog menu and select:
- Productivity > ProductivitySuite Explorer, and then click the Licence button.
- Productivity > About ProductivitySuite, and then click the View Licence button.
- Alternatively, from Windows, select Start > All Programs > ProductivitySuite 3.4.2 > Licence Manager.
8. Click Import Licence.
9. Browse for and select your xml licence file, then click Open.
10. The Licence Manager updates with details of your licence.
11. Click Close, and then start ArcGIS for the licence to take effect.
Related guides & other info
- How to Install ArcGIS
- How to Activate ArcGIS
- How to Install CityEngine
- How to Activate CityEngine
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
- Connecting to the UCL VPN
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the Service Desk