How to install Photoshop Lightroom macintosh
This guide explains how to install and activate Photoshop Lightroom macintosh
This guide explains how to install and activate Photoshop Lightroom macintosh downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing any Adobe software, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses and have removed any Adobe trial software. If you have not, then please purchase a licence from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT.
1. Ensure that the file has downloaded completely before proceeding. Double click on the .dmg file
Fig 1 - Lightroom mac file
2. The Lightroom installer window will pop up, double click on the Photoshop Lightroom.pkg icon
Fig 2 - Photoshop Lightroom installer icon
3. Introduction window > Continue
Fig 3 - Introduction window
4. Read me window > continue
Fig 4 - Read Me window
5. Continue and agree the Adobe software agreement
Fig 5 - Adobe software agreement
6. Installation type > Install
Fig 6 - Installation location
Fig 7 - Installing
Fig 8 - Installation was successful
5. Input the serial number
Fig 6 - Input serial number
Fig 7 - Installation type
Fig 9 - Installation was successful
Related guides & other info
- How to install Acrobat windows
- How to install Adobe CC device win
- How to install Adobe CC device mac
- How to install Adobe CC user
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.