How to install CityEngine for Windows
This guide explains how to install CityEngine for Windows.
This guide explains how to install CityEngine for Windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
The following needs to be downloaded from UCL Software Database.
- A copy of ArcGIS
- the correct CityEngine version
- Read and understood the UCL Information security policy in particular the UCL Computing Regulations (Acceptable Use Policy)
- Before installing CityEngine please ensure it has finished downloading and you are connected to the UCL network. You can use the VPN Service if you're not. Click on the link for VPN instructions.
1. Download the appropriate CityEngine version.
2. Open the downloaded CityEngine.exe file
3. Select destination folder for the setup files to be extracted to
Fig 1 - Extract installation files
4. Click Close to launch Setup
Fig 2 - Click close to launch setup
Fig 3 - Click next to continue
Fig 4 - Accept CityEngine Licence Agreement
Fig 5- Select destination folder
5. Click Install to Begin Installation
Fig 6 - Click Install to Begin Installation
Fig 7 - Click Finish to Exit
6. Delete installation files from directory specified at the beginning
Related guides & other info
- How to Activate CityEngine
- How to Install ArcGIS
- How to Install ProductivitySuite
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
- Connecting to the UCL VPN
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.