How to install Acrobat macintosh
This guide explains how to install and activate Acrobat macintosh
This guide explains how to install and activate Acrobat macintosh downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing any Adobe software, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses and have removed any Adobe trial software. If you have not, then please purchase a licence from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT.
1. Ensure that the file has downloaded completely before proceeding. Double click on the .dmg file
Fig 1 - Acrobat mac file
2. The Acrobat installer window will pop up, double click on the Adobe Acrobat icon
Fig 2 - Adobe Acrobat installer icon
3. Double click the Acrobat Installer.pkg file
Fig 3 - Acrobat Installer.pkg file path location
4. The security window will come up, click continue to proceed.
Fig 4 - Security window
5. Introduction window > Continue
Fig 5 - Introduction window
4. Make sure that the machine meets the system requirements in the Read Me, and then click continue
Fig 5 - Read Me window
5. Input the serial number
Fig 6 - Input serial number
6. Installation type > Install
Fig 7 - Installation type
Fig 8 - Installing
Fig 9 - Installation was successful
Related guides & other info
- How to install Acrobat windows
- How to install Adobe CC device win
- How to install Adobe CC device mac
- How to install Adobe CC user
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.