How to configure the Sophos firewall on Windows 10
This guide explains how to configure Sophos 10.6 on Windows 10 from swdb.ucl.ac.uk
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
You will need to have Sophos installed. Please see How to install Sophos for Windows.
1. Open the Sophos Control Panel by Right clicking on the Sophos item on the Windows Taskbar.
2. Click on Configure Firewall
3. Click on Configure
4. Click on Add, browse for the Application you Trust.
5. Repeat this process until you have set up the applications that you Trust. Once completed click OK and the OK to come back to the Control panel.
For further information please see the Sophos Client document.
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.