Drupal CMS: Twitter feed
Learn to embed a Twitter feed in Drupal.
Before you start
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
You need the username and password for the Twitter account.
- Go to the following URL: Publish Twitter.
- Paste your Twitter URL underneath 'What would you like to embed'
- Press on the arrow pointing to the right
- Choose which type of embed you would like: embedded timeline or buttons
- If you just copy the code, you will see the whole of your Twitter feed. To make it shorter e.g. 600 pixels, click on 'Set customization options' and put '600' under height
- Click on 'update'
- Copy the relevant code
Adding the Twitter Feed
- Go to the page where you want to embed Twitter
- Click on the 'Twitter Feed' icon in the editing toolbar
- Place the code in the Widget code box
- Click on 'Insert'
- The account should now be visible i.e. you can see 'Tweets by ....'
Help and support
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.