Drupal CMS: Add a Google map
Learn to add a Google map
Before you start
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
Before you start, make sure you know the post code of the place you would like to indicate on a Google map.
- Go to the page where you want to place the map
- Ensure you are in editing mode
- Click on 'Map token builder' in the editing toolbar
- Type the post code in the 'Centre on' box
- Click on Search - the map will search for the exact place
- Click on the + symbol to zoom in further
- Click on 'insert map'
- Finally, check you are happy with the result, including on a mobile device
Help and support
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.