Desktop@UCL PC guides (campus computers)
The guides on this page are for using Desktop @ UCL running Windows 10. PCs in student computer workrooms, lecture theatres and some staff Desktop @ UCL machines all run Windows 10.
If you are a staff member running Desktop @ UCL with Windows 7, see the how to guides for staff computers running Windows 7.
Getting started with Desktop @ UCL PC
- How to log on to a Desktop @ UCL PC in a computer workroom or lecture theatre
- What's on the Windows desktop?
Customising your desktop
- Adjusting the screen resolution
- Adjusting the colour scheme
- Setting accessibility options
- Pinning Items to the Start Menu or Taskbar