Desktop@UCL PC guides (campus computers)
The guides on this page are for using Desktop @ UCL running Windows 10. PCs in student computer workrooms, lecture theatres and some staff Desktop @ UCL machines all run Windows 10.
Getting started with Desktop @ UCL PC
- How to log on to a Desktop @ UCL PC in a computer workroom or lecture theatre
- What's on the Windows desktop?
Customising your desktop
- Adjusting the screen resolution
- Adjusting the colour scheme
- Setting accessibility options
- Pinning Items to the Start Menu or Taskbar
Using PDF documents
Managing shared mailboxes (for staff)
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.