Prof Dmitri Rusakov
Wellcome Trust Principal Fellow and Professor of Neuroscience
Clinical & Experimental Epilepsy
UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology
- Joined UCL
- 1st Jun 2000
These pages are computer-generated and are prone to errors. Pleas refer to the lab site http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ion/synaptic-imaging/ to avoid confusion.
Lectures and project supervision: MSc in Clinical Neuroscience, MSc in Neuroscience.
PhD supervision programs: Wellcome Trust PhD in Neuroscience; MRC - Brain Research Trust.
Marie Curie European postgraduate teaching programs.
Please refer to
for research lab vacancies including PhD funding application schemes.
- Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology National Academy of Science
- Doctorate, Doctor of Philosophy | 1988
- Dnepropetrovsk State University
- Other higher degree, Master of Science / Diploma | 1984
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Zhukovsky
- Other qualification, Advanced Certificate | 1979