UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology Careers event for PGRs and post-docs
12 May 2021
This virtual event on 12th May 2021, was joined by over 100 attendees from 16 countries, offering postgraduate students and postdocs the chance to hear from a range of speakers working in diverse sectors, including industry, academia, science policy, the charity sector and more.
Each speaker gave a talk on their career path, offer tips and take questions from attendees. Speakers included
- Dr Curtis Asante (Associate Director of Member’s Programmes, Microbiology Society) ;
- Dr Arman Eshagi (Senior Research Fellow, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology);
- Professor Martina Callaghan (Professor of MRI Physics, Wellcome Centre for Human Neuroimaging);
- Dr Ione Meyer (Commercialisation Associate, Cambridge Enterprise);
- Dr Carla Bento (Senior CNS Biologist & Project Lead, Astex Pharmaceuticals);
- Dr Zoe Martin (Policy Manager, Cancer Research UK).