Five remarkable research stories: the producers’ cut | RFTRW: S06E04
14 December 2020
The Research for the Real World production team reveal their favourite episodes from 2020, and why they think everybody should know about these research stories.
Research for the Real World: S06E04
Jason Ilagan, Amie Liebowitz, and Tatiana Souteiro Dias - the RFTRW production team.
In this episode, our behind the scenes production team take stock of 2020, look back at their favourite Research for the Real World episodes, and talk a little about why each research story resonates with them.
Listen to the podcast
You can also listen to the podcast on:
Links to the episodes featured
- Alice Sullivan on the benefits of reading for pleasure, and the role longitudinal data plays to inform research findings
- Tejendra Pherali on education in conflict and crisis settings and moving forward post-pandemic
- Kate Cowan on the challenges of researching play with children
- Chris McManus on students and careers in medicine and how COVID-19 may have affected their aspirations
- Victoria Showunmi on intersectionality in Higher Education and educational leadership research