About the HR Services team
The HR Services team has responsibility for the preparation and issuing of all contract documentation relating to employees and Honoraries at UCL. Additionally, we manage both Disclosure and Barring and Certificate of Sponsorship applications, as well as the issuing of Research Passports (see "What do we do?" for a complete list of HR processes undertaken by the HR Services team).
The HR Services team is part of the Professional Services Hub at 1 St Martin’s Le Grand, London, EC1A 4AS, and is managed by Jodie Trumper.
Contacting HR Services
- Please send all email queries to email@example.com
- If you wish to speak to someone within the HR Services team please call +44 (0)20 3108 7160 between 10am and 4pm (Monday to Friday).
If you would like to speak to a member of the team in person, pick up or provide documents, the team also hold weekly drop in sessions on campus.
Weekly drop in sessions are held on campus:
The team will also be holding drop-in sessions across campus on MyHR. Find details of dates and locations.
- Accelerated increments and contribution points
- Acting up allowance
- Affiliate Academics
- Certificate of Sponsorship
- Changes to appointment
- Contract extensions
- DBS checks
- Emeritus contracts
- Emeritus Staff letters
- Employment confirmation letters
- Form 6 payments
- Honorary contracts
- Leavers notifications
- Marie Curie Fellows
- Marie Curie Trainees
- Maternity/Paternity Leave processing
- New contract requests
- Onboarding (starting information for new employees)
- Probationary confirmation letters
- Professorial contracts
- Reference requests
- Relocation supplements
- Research Passports
- Review of Right to Work reports
- Right to Work - annual reminders
- Termination of contracts