About the HR Services team
The HR Services team has responsibility for the preparation and issuing of all contract documentation relating to employees and Honoraries at UCL. Additionally, we manage both Disclosure and Barring and Certificate of Sponsorship applications, as well as the issuing of Research Passports (see "What do we do?" for a complete list of HR processes undertaken by the HR Services team).
The HR Services team is part of the Professional Services Hub at 1 St Martin’s Le Grand, London, EC1A 4EU, and is managed by Jodie Trumper.
Contacting HR Services
- Please send all email queries to email@example.com
- If you wish to speak to someone within the HR Services team please call +44 (0)20 3108 7160.
If you would like to speak to a member of the team in person, pick up or provide documents, the team also hold weekly drop in sessions on campus.
You can also make arrangements to visit the team at 1 St Martin’s Le Grand by prior appointment.
Weekly drop in sessions are held on campus:
- Thursday 14 March 2019
The HR Services drop in session will be in the Roberts Building, 1103 Marconi Room from 9:00am until 5:30pm.
- Accelerated increments and contribution points
- Acting up allowance
- Affiliate Academics
- Certificate of Sponsorship
- Changes to appointment
- Contract extensions
- DBS checks
- Emeritus contracts
- Emeritus Staff letters
- Employment confirmation letters
- Form 6 payments
- Honorary contracts
- Leavers notifications
- Marie Curie Fellows
- Marie Curie Trainees
- Maternity/Paternity Leave processing
- New contract requests
- Onboarding (starting information for new employees)
- Probationary confirmation letters
- Professorial contracts
- Reference requests
- Relocation supplements
- Research Passports
- Review of Right to Work reports
- Right to Work - annual reminders
- Termination of contracts