On Tuesday 6 July, The National Strategy for Health Justice Partnerships at UCL Health of the Public organised a webinar on 'Law for Health: Using free legal services to tackle the social determinants of health'.
- Professor Graham Hart, UCL Health of the Public Co-Director
- Professor Dame Hazel Genn, Director, National Strategy for Health Justice Partnership, University College London
- Jo Bibby, Director of Health, The Health Foundation
- Fiona Rutherford, Director, Access to Justice Policy, Policy and Strategy Group, Ministry of Justice
- Dave Sweeney, Executive Director of Partnerships, Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership