Dr Holger Kunz
Senior Teaching Fellow
Institute of Health Informatics
- Joined UCL
- 12th Aug 2015
(1) Management of Parkinson's disease patients using wearables activity data and lifestyle data
(2) eLearning for undergraduates in health professions
(3) an expert system with application in health care for clinical quality measurement
(4) medical imaging and supervised classification of MR images to support proton radiation therapy of eye tumours
(5) description and design of a knowledge database for feature extraction in medical imaging
(6) classification of atherothrombotic events in myocardial infarctions survivors with supervised machine learning using data from an electronic health record system.
- Programme Director for MSc in Health Data Science
- Module lead: 'Machine Learning in Healthcare and Biomedicine'
- Module lead: 'Machine Learning in Healthcare' (blended/distance)
- Module lead: 'Scientific Software Development with Python for Health Research'
- Co-module lead: Principles of Health Data Science
- Contribution: eHealth in MBBS (UCL Medical School)