Why study at the UCL Institute of Health Informatics?
- Our programmes are delivered with partners including the University of Manchester and the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme, but also with employers including NHS Trusts, Public Health England, IQVIA, Astra Zeneca, GSK, Benevolent AI and Roche Pharmaceuticals.
- Our combination of academic excellence and teaching experience means we can offer exciting, challenging, and flexible programmes that take students on to roles in healthcare, industry, policy and academia.
- We are a diverse and growing institute. Since 1999, we have welcomed over 200 overseas and UK postgraduate students from more than 22 countries. We offer a range of courses including Postgraduate Certificates, Diplomas, MSc, MRes, PhD programmes, plus short courses.
Explore our programmes
- Postgraduate taught
- Health Informatics MSc
- Health Data Science MSc
- Centre for Doctoral Training
The CDT in AI-enabled Healthcare is supported by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI). The Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in AI-enabled Healthcare, combines UCL’s excellence both in AI and computational science, and in biomedical research.
- Postgraduate research
- Continuing education and professional development modules
Single modules from the graduate programmes are available as continuing education and professional development. You can opt to be assessed, and academic credit earned can (subject to approval) be counted towards an academic qualification at a later date. If you are interested in joining any of our CPD modules please complete the application form and we will get back to you. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.