Find out more about UCL's Academic Promotions Committee, including terms of reference, membership, meetings and minutes.
On this page you will find:
Subject to any particular direction that may from time to time be given by the Academic Board, the Academic Promotions Committee is charged by Council:
- To consider and as the Committee sees fit, approve proposals for promotion to Professor in accordance with UCL's Regulations for Professors and Teachers and the relevant Ordinance of the University of London.
- To consider and as the Committee sees fit, approve proposals for promotion to Associate Professor.
- To consider and as the Committee sees fit, approve proposals for promotion to Research Staff Grades Grade 9 and 10.
- To consider and as the Committee sees fit, approve proposals for promotion to Teaching Staff Grade 9 and 10.
- To report to the Academic Board by submission to the Academic Board officers of the Minutes of each meeting of the Academic Promotions Committee.
* indicates that that member is serving on the committee as a deputy or nominee of another member.
President and Provost (Chair)
Dr Michael Spence
Deans of Faculties
Arts and Humanities
Professor Stella Bruzzi
Professor Alan Thompson
Professor Christoph Lindner
UCL Institute of Education
Professor Sue Rogers
Professor Nigel Titchener-Hooker
Professor Piet Eeckhout
Professor Geraint Rees
Mathematical and Physical Sciences
Professor Ivan Parkin
Professor Mark Emberton
Population Health Sciences
Professor Graham Hart
Social and Historical Sciences
Professor Sasha Roseneil
- Ms Reshma Bhuruth
- Monday 28 June 2021