Why embark on an executive education programme at the UCL Global Business School for Health (UCL GBSH)?
- Further enhance your personal competencies and place yourself at the cutting edge of senior health leadership by developing your expertise in the most relevant and topical subjects in healthcare.
- Develop premium leadership and innovation qualities that are critical to health sector employers at the moment, including change management, digital transformation, resilience, ethics and applying a global mindset.
- Improve your earning potential, employability and job security while updating your leadership skillset.
- Acquire essential knowledge that employers need, ensuring you are an invaluable asset.
- Build your personal network of peers in the healthcare leadership field through group discussions and projects.
- Get involved in an action learning environment that makes the best of blended content delivery, with in-person, experiential and online aspects, while addressing real world business issues.
- Learn at an internationally renowned, world top 10 university, where health spans across all faculty areas. Our longstanding roots in health converge with our ambitions to be pioneers while making a tangible and positive impact on the world.
- Gain insights from world class academics in the business and health sectors, who design and deliver our executive education programmes.
- Soak up life in London, one of the globe’s best university cities. The UCL GBSH has world class facilities and an elite custom built home at UCL East, where UCL’s heritage, disruptive spirit and ambitions for public good converge.
- Take advantage of our leading partnerships, which stimulate true innovation and give students 360-degree insights into the global health economy. Our collaborations with business and industry ensure student learning has a highly transferable and competitive edge.
- Receive a UCL certificate of completion and CPD accredited points.