Finance and Business Affairs


Staff and non-staff expenses



UCL registered students with a UK bank account should submit claims using the iExpenses functionality in MyFinance.

Guidance notes on this process are below:

If the claim is to be paid into a non UK bank account, please use the relevant manual foreign bank form which can be found on our Forms relating to expenditure page.

Temps and Contractors

Anyone who is not staff or a UCL registered student must submit their expenses manually via a General Expense Claim Form

Expense Claims and Purchasing Cards

If you have outstanding purchasing card items that you have not cleared within 40 days, you will not be able to enter an expense claim.