- All UCL staff should submit expense claims using the iExpenses functionality in MyFinance.
- You will need a valid Project, Task and Award to submit the claim.
- You must already have access to the Project in the MyFinance system in order to submit the claim, your local finance officer will be able to set this up.
- You will then be able to use the search feature to find the appropriate project.
- List of Expenses Categories
UCL registered students with a UK bank account should submit claims using the iExpenses functionality in MyFinance.
Guidance notes on this process are below:
If the claim is to be paid into a non UK bank account, please use the relevant manual foreign bank form which can be found on our Forms relating to expenditure page.
Temps and Contractors
Anyone who is not staff or a UCL registered student must submit their expenses manually via a General Expense Claim Form.
Expense Claims and Purchasing Cards
If you have outstanding purchasing card items that you have not cleared within 40 days, you will not be able to enter an expense claim.