Traffic Management Plan
This document outlines the control measures in place to ensure vehicle movements and logistics around the Bloomsbury Campus do not adversely affect the and safety of students, staff or others.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Traffic Management Rules
- Emergency Arrangements
- Monitoring & Review
- Failure to comply with the plan
- Appendix 1 – Bloomsbury Campus – Deliveries Map
- Appendix 2 – Risk Assessment
- Appendix 3 – Drivers Briefing
- Appendix 4 – Examples of Vehicle Types
Document Owner Director, Sustainability.
Last updated: Monday, June 8, 2020