Raise a Service Request

If you discover a building fault, need assistance with building maintenance including cleaning, want help with a move or want to book an estates service, you will need to raise a service request.

How to report a fault or raise a service request 

Click 'Raise a service request' and log-in to raise a service request. Please provide the following information in as much detail as possible: 

Service requests will be processed within 24 working hours of receipt. You will then receive a unique job reference number.

Raise a service request (login required)

UCL East 
To raise any issue with the building material at One Pool Street or Marshgate please report the issue either via e-mail, by reporting to the front desk, or by dialling +44 (0)33 3555 2980.