The DClinPsy course has recently invested in updating and improving its test library and we want to make sure this that it is well maintained in future. Furthermore, several tests are in heavy demand, and it is expensive to replace lost tests or test components. We therefore need to set out the following procedures for borrowing items from the test library:
1. The test library is for the use of staff and trainees on the UCL Doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
2. Tests are only issued by the Research Administrator, Priya Dey (email@example.com, 020-7679 1603, internal ext. 41603)
3. Tests cannot be booked in advance or transferred among each other without being issued by the Research Administrator.
3. All tests are issued for a period of up to two weeks, except for the WAIS IV, which owing to heavy demand, can only be issued for 48 hours.
4. Loans of tests (including the WAIS IV) can possibly be renewed, if no one else needs the test. Please liaise with Priya before the test is due to be returned.
5. Tests are mainly used for the research component of the course and not for clinical placements.
6. The following tests have a component list enclosed in their bags. It is the borrower’s responsibility to check the items in the bag against the list, both at the time the test is issued and when it is returned. Please let Priya know right away if anything is missing, otherwise you may be held responsible.
WAIS IV / V
WASI – II