TEAMWORK is an in-person course for professionals that will illuminate the science underpinning successful collaboration.
Register your interest
UCL scientists will illuminate the science of working in teams and arm you with the knowledge to apply this.
The course covers:
- The fundamentals of teamwork: insights from evolution, game theory and cognitive science
- Making better group decisions
- The promise and pitfalls of diversity
- Motivating team members
New dates to be announced.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at people who:
- Want to learn how to get more out of their team
- Want to be able to motivate and inspire others
- Work in performance management, including human resources
- Want to understand more about diversity in teams
Prof Nichola Raihani
Dr Alicia Melis
Dr Stephen Dewitt
To be announced.
"The course on 'Teamwork' by the Changing Minds team was a pleasure to attend. The facilitators not only shared their vast content expertise with delegates but also demonstrated how scientific insights can be applied to day-to-day work environments."