BIX: Behavioural Insights Exchange
The UCL BIX programme enables organisations to work with our Masters' students to help solve pressing issues with the application of behavioural science. To Masters’ students within the Division of Psychology and Language Sciences, BIX offers out-of-lab, real-world research opportunities as well as the potential to collaborate with industry.
Industry partners will benefit directly from the outputs of a BIX project, which can fall into 3 main categories:
- Systematic reviews/Insight reports
- Analysis of existing data
- Novel data collection
Benefits of BIX
- Provides an easy way for companies, charities and government organisations to begin working with UCL
- Access to cost effective, cutting-edge research, and highly skilled data analysis
- Integrates expertise from both the academic and non-academic worlds
- Creates valuable partnerships in industry
- Students help solve real-world problems
- Achieves societal impact through interactions with industry
Stay up to date with behavioural science
Join our mailing list
We promise not to spam you! You'll receive updates about upcoming BIX Q&A sessions, which usually take place in sping and early summer. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Behavioural Science workshops
Changing Minds workshops offers cutting-edge insights in risk management, decision-making, social behaviour, neuroscience and causal theory, to help you apply behavioural science in the workplace.