- Introduce an evidence and theory based understanding of influences on behaviour and methods for changing behaviour
- Raise awareness of challenges to, and methods for, designing and evaluating behaviour change interventions
- Demonstrate the contribution of several academic disciplines to the understanding of behaviour change
- Provide hands-on experience of using tools developed in behavioural science to design and specify the content of behaviour change interventions
BSc module: 'Behaviour Change: An interdisciplinary approach'
This third year BSc Psychology module presents key theories and research findings about behaviour and how to change it. Expertise is drawn from five different disciplines:
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Health Informatics / Computer Science
- The Built Environment
MSc: 'Behaviour Change'
The Centre for Behaviour Change (CBC) at UCL has launched an exciting new MSc programme in Behaviour Change. Available as full-time, part-time, or flexible modes of study from September 2017 and taught by world-leading experts in behaviour change at UCL’s central London campus, this innovative and exciting programme offers the opportunity for graduates from all disciplines to learn about cutting-edge research and the principles behind successfully changing behaviour to address global problems.