Internship Opportunities with the CBC
The CBC regularly has opportunities available to support student-based internships to develop skills and gain valuable experience and networks.
Expressions of interest
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for student-based volunteers, such as those from the MSc Behaviour Change course or a relevant area in behavioural science. Interested people should send a cover letter stating interest area(s), number of hours, ideal start/end points and up-to-date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. We anticipate that internships will likely run between May and September.
We particularly welcome expressions of interest in the following areas:
- Applying behavioural science tools to climate change
- Applying behavioural science to improving health and well-being and healthcare quality improvement (e.g. improving misuse of antibiotics, improving medication adherence)
- Applying behavioural science to schools-based interventions
- Applying behavioural science to digital mental health
- Applying behavioural science to global health (e.g. implementing new technologies to imporve maternal and newborn health in LMICs)
- Applying behavioural science tools to synthesise evidence (e.g. what types of behaviour change strategies are most effective in changing behaviours?)
To submit your expression of interest please email email@example.com with the subject heading 'Expression of Interest' with the following:
- Covering letter describing the activity you would like to be considered for (research, training and consultancy) and availability (e.g. dates and hours)
If you have questions you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org