Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We have appointed three Inclusion leads at the School as part of Institutional Citizenship in the School to promote equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI).
Alongside their usual roles they:
- Help the Directors with the local implementation of UCL's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy 2015 - 2020, institutional action plans on Athena SWAN, the Race Equality Charter and Faculty and the Departmental Equality Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Bridge between The Bartlett Faculty’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion working group and the School.
- Act as a local resource within your department to whom staff and students can come for information and advice, distributing and drawing attention to new equality developments and legislative change, thus ensuring staff and students are familiar with the relevant UCL policies and procedures
- Are first point of contact for individual equality, diversity and inclusion issues within your department
- Liaise with the Directors about implementing good practice on equality, diversity and inclusion within the department
- Provide valuable feedback about equality, diversity and inclusion implementation at a departmental level.
If you wish to discuss any matters relating to equality, diversity and inclusion in the Bartlett School of Environment Energy and Resources please feel free to contact any of our inclusion leads. We are able to sign-post you to UCL services such as Report and Support or Inclusion networks, raise concerns anonymously with Directors, and seek to implement any ideas you may have for EDI in the School.
Find out more
UCL and The Bartlett also have teams working on Equality Diversity and Inclusion in across the university and Faculty. Find out more about EDI at UCL and The Bartlett by following the links below to their webpages.