Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Working towards equality, diversity, and inclusion should challenge us and disrupt our current systems, attitudes, and behaviours. Without such disruption we risk tweaking the edges of inequality. I am proud to belong to a Faculty that is aware of the scale of the challenge before us and committed to taking leaps to address it. EDI at The Bartlett means building a better present and future for us all.
- Dr Kamna Patel, Vice-Dean (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion)
'Race' and Space
'Race' and Space is a new curriculum that has been developed by colleagues across The Bartlett, UCL Faculty of the Built Environment. Explore the curriculum for the built environment by downloading a free copy.
News and events:
- Listen: UCL podcast features Professor Ben Campkin and Lo Marshall’s work on LGBTQ+ venues
- Report: UCL publishes its Gender and Ethnicity Pay Report (2019)
- Launch: UCL pilots the B-MEntor mentoring scheme for Professional Services staff from Black and Minority Ethnic background
- Launch: UCL launches Report + Support and the Full Stop campaign to address and prevent bullying, harassment and sexual misconduct
- Article: Bartlett Vice-Dean (EDI) delivers a keynote at the 'Advancing Equality in Higher Education' event at the University of Birmingham
- Article: Workshops address doctoral mental health at The Bartlett