Save the Date: The Bartlett B-Pro Show and The Bartlett Autumn Show
17 August 2022
Save the date for this year’s B-Pro Show and Autumn Show, 27 September – 7 October 2022.
On Tuesday 27 September, The Bartlett School of Architecture launches this year's B-Pro and Autumn Shows, a concurrent pair of exhibitions that showcase the work of Master's students across six programmes. For the first time, the two shows will run in a hybrid online/offline format.
The B-Pro Show
The annual B-Pro Show celebrates groundbreaking and multidisciplinary design projects from four of the school's Master's programmes:
- Architectural Design MArch – exploring the frontiers of advanced architecture and design, and their convergence with science and technology.
- Urban Design MArch – the study of cities, their form and their nature, as well as the complexities of global urbanisation.
- Architectural Computation MSc/MRes – empowering students to use computation to create innovative architectural solutions for the future.
- Bio-Integrated Design MArch/MSc – teaching students to develop design solutions for a world shaped by environmental factors.
Over 290 students from the 2021-22 cohort will showcase their work, returning to a physical show at The Bartlett's Bloomsbury campus for the first time since 2019.
The Autumn Show
The Autumn Show exhibits outstanding work from nearly 145 students across two programmes:
- Landscape Architecture MA/MLA – exploring interventions in the landscape through imaginative design, strategic thinking and technical knowledge.
- Architecture & Historic Urban Environments MA – pioneering a fresh and critical approach to architecture and historic urban environments.
The Autumn show launched online in 2020 and will take the form of a physical show this year for the first time. Both shows will take place at The Bartlett's Bloomsbury campus, with full accompanying shows online in our award-winning, innovative online show space, www.bartlettarchucl.com, produced by The Bartlett in collaboration with Hello Monday.
The B-Pro Show and The Autumn Show will be accompanied by a programme of online events to offer visitors different ways of exploring the work on display. More details will be announced closer to the show launches.
Image: The Bartlett B-Pro Show 2019