Save the Date for The 2021 Bartlett Autumn and B-Pro Shows
16 September 2021
Save the date for this year’s B-Pro Show and Autumn Show, launching on Friday 29 October and open to all online for two weeks.
For the second time, The Bartlett School of Architecture's Autumn and B-Pro Shows will launch online, in our award-winning virtual exhibition space.
The dual postgraduate shows will open with online show launches on Friday 29 October for students, staff and invited guests, and will open to the public from 30 October to 13 November.
The B-Pro Show
The B-Pro Show shines a spotlight on extraordinary design projects from four of the school's Master's programmes:
- Architectural Design MArch
- Urban Design MArch
- Architectural Computation MSc/MRes
- Bio-Integrated Design MArch/MSc
Over 350 students from the 2020-21 cohort will showcase their work, which will explore themes including:
- Artificial Intelligence and autonomous generative design systems
- Bio-digital fabrication
- Virtual and augmented reality
- The symbiotic relationship between human and machine thinking
The Autumn Show
The Autumn Show will exhibit outstanding work from over 70 students across two programmes:
Student work exhibited from Landscape Architecture MA and MLA explores a wide terrain of design, technological, social, urban, cultural, political, material, environmental, ecological, and historical skills and investigations.
Architecture & Historic Environments students will present work examining cities from around the world, using both theoretical and design-based approaches to think creatively about how historic urban environments might thrive – rather than just survive – in the future.
Both shows will take place in our flagship online exhibition environment, which has digitally hosted the school's shows throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and been recognised by Archiboo, D&AD, theFWA.com and Awwwards.com. Produced by The Bartlett in collaboration with Hello Monday, the show will be accessible online at www.bartlettarchucl.com. You can visit the school's previous shows at shows.bartlettarchucl.com.
The B-Pro Show and The Autumn Show will be accompanied by a programme of online events to explore and contextualise students' work. More details will follow as the Show Launch approaches.
- Find out about The Bartlett School of Architecture's exhibitions
- Explore the school's past online exhibitions
Images: Lead: 'Algae Anatomy' by Bryan Law, Ying-I (Dinel) Mao, Jie Song and Siqing (Eric) Zhu - Architectural Design, RC5/6
2. ‘Decommissioning Svalbard’ by Team Logistics: Maaya Harakawa, Ran Mo, Nutthapol Pimpasak, Jin Wang - Architectural Design MArch, Research Cluster 1, 2020
3. 'Coralline Ecology Reformation' by Charatporn (Pear) Assavasoth - Landscape Architecture MA/MLA, Design Studio 3