Dr Corinna Riva
Institute of Archaeology Gordon Square
Institute of Archaeology
- Joined UCL
- 1st Sep 2006
- Iron Age Italy and the 1st millennium BC in the Central Mediterranean: interaction between the Adriatic and Tyrrhenian Sea regions.
- East-west interaction and comparative archaeology of the 1st-millennium BC Mediterranean; colonialism and colonization; social and political identities.
- Theoretical approaches to cultural contact and material culture; consumption and cultural appropriation.
- Mediterranean ‘marginal’ landscapes and connectivity.
- Archaeological survey and landscape: the integration of theory and practice.
- University of Cambridge
- PhD, Etruscan Archaeology | 2001
- University of Bristol
- MA, Mediterranean Archaeology | 1995
- University of Durham
- BA Hons, Archaeology | 1994