Dr Corinna Riva
Institute of Archaeology Gordon Square
Institute of Archaeology
- Joined UCL
- 1st Sep 2006
- Iron Age Italy and the 1st millennium BC in the Central Mediterranean: interaction between the Adriatic and Tyrrhenian Sea regions.
- East-west interaction and comparative archaeology of the 1st-millennium BC Mediterranean; colonialism and colonization; social and political identities.
- Theoretical approaches to cultural contact and material culture; consumption and cultural appropriation.
- Mediterranean ‘marginal’ landscapes and connectivity.
- Archaeological survey and landscape: the integration of theory and practice.
Degree Programme Co-ordinator: MA in Mediterranean Archaeology
Course Co-ordinator: ARCL0075 Economy and Trade in the Iron Age Mediterranean
Course Co-ordinator: ARCL0138 The Mediterranean: Human Interaction from Prehistory to Ancient Colonialism
- University of Cambridge
- Doctorate, Doctor of Philosophy | 2001
- University of Bristol
- Other higher degree, Master of Arts | 1995
- University of Durham
- First Degree, Bachelor of Arts (Honours) | 1994