- The Quinfo-London network is a series of informal and formal meetings of researchers in quantum information science in the London area, including researchers from University College London, Imperial College London, Royal Holloway and Hertfordshire.
- The Quantum Technologies Programme is a yearly three-day training programme. It is aimed to provide a platform for exchange and an excellent opportunity for the students to develop their presentation skills. It will help foster and encourage collaboration between students working on related projects, who may be unaware of the potential synergies between their research topics.
- The LINQS Colloquia are the termly academic meetings of the LINQS. Each afternoon consists of one 1 hour talk in seminar-style with several half-hour conference-style talks afterwards.
- Our casual fortnightly Tea Time is on Thursdays at 4pm in room A13, 4th floor, Physics & Astronomy building. Feel free to drop by and have a chat about physics with a cup of tea or coffee and some cookies.
- Our weekly seminars usually take place at 11:30am in room E1, ground floor, Physics & Astronomy building. However, time and venue may change, so please refer to the individual announcements below for up-to-date details. If you are interested in giving a talk please contact us.
Page last modified on 29 feb 12 11:40