UCL School of Pharmacy
- Current Students
- Staff Intranet
- Pharmacy News Publication
- Pharmacy Events Publication
- Behavioural medicine and treatment optimisation events
- Biodiversity and medicines events
- Disease models and clinical pharmacology events
- Drug discovery events
- Global workforce and education events
- Molecular drug delivery and nanomedicine events
- Neuroscience in health & disease events
- Pharmaceutical materials and dosage form design events
- CDT Old Events
The UCL School of Pharmacy is located in Bloomsbury, central London
About the School
The UCL School of Pharmacy is dedicated to teaching and research in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences
Research work within the UCL School of Pharmacy is organised into nine Research Clusters
UCL is ranked 5th in the world for Pharmacy in the latest QS league tables
Find contact details as well as personal profiles, research interests and publications for UCL School of Pharmacy staff
Dr Catherine Tuleu has been chosen to be included in The Medicine Maker magazine Power List of the most influential people in drug development for her work for making better medicines for children. More...
A team founded on research work from UCL School of Pharmacy in collaboration with the RVC has won the European arm of the OneStart 2015, the world’s largest life sciences and healthcare accelerator programme. More...
When the charity International Cat Care asked veterinary neurologists at Davies Veterinary Specialists, UK, for help with several enquiries it had received regarding cats having seizures, seemingly in response to certain high-pitched sounds, the answer was that the problem was not documented and little, if anything, was known about it. More...