UCL School of Pharmacy is one of the UK’s leading centres of pharmacy education and research.
We enjoy a lively and stimulating academic environment in which teachers, researchers, professionals and students interact. All are connected by an interest in medicines – how they work, how they are made and how they are used by people to prevent and treat disease. Research focuses on advancing and understanding medicines and health care, and in creating new medicines. Our performance in the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise marks UCL School of Pharmacy as one of the most important centres for pharmacy research in UK education.
- UCL School of Pharmacy plays key role in development of diabetes drug for use in Parkinson’s disease
- Professor Kevin Taylor, new Fellow of the RPS
- UCL School of Pharmacy awarded EPSRC grant
- Bloomsbury Colleges student wins award for zebrafish research
- UCL School of Pharmacy researchers use desktop printers to produce carbamazepine
- Brand new Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology journal launched in 2013
- Essentials of Pharmaceutical Preformulation by Dr Simon Gaisford
Page last modified on 17 aug 12 12:37