UCL School of Pharmacy
- Current Students
- Pharmacy News Publication
- Pharmacy Events Publication
- Behavioural medicine and treatment optimisation events
- Biodiversity and medicines events
- Disease models and clinical pharmacology events
- Drug discovery events
- Global workforce and education events
- Molecular drug delivery and nanomedicine events
- Neuroscience in health & disease events
- Pharmaceutical materials and dosage form design events
The UCL School of Pharmacy is located in Bloomsbury, central London
About the School
The UCL School of Pharmacy is dedicated to teaching and research in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences
Research work within the UCL School of Pharmacy is organised into nine Research Clusters
UCL is ranked 4th in the world for Pharmacy in the latest QS league tables
Find contact details as well as personal profiles, research interests and publications for UCL School of Pharmacy staff
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Monash University and UCL (University College London) are joining forces to advance and transform research, education and practice in pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences. More...
On Wednesday March 4th 2015 the UCL School of Pharmacy launched a new report entitled Will Smoking Meet its Match?
NEWS RELEASE - London Drug Discovery Institute to fast-track development of new treatments for dementia
Alzheimer’s Research UK, the world’s largest dedicated dementia research charity, has announced a £30m Drug Discovery Alliance, launching three flagship Drug Discovery Institutes at UCL (University College London), the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford. More...