UCL School of Pharmacy
- About the School
- Study Here
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
- MSc in Clinical Pharmacy, International Practice and Policy
- MSc in Drug Delivery
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Development
- MSc in Drug Discovery and Pharma Management
- MSc in Pharmacognosy
- MSc Experimental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Master of Research (MRes)
- Pharmacy Practice (PG Dip/MSc)
- Certificate in Medicines Management for Pharmacy Technicians
- Research Themes
- News Archive
- Student Life
- International students
- Library and Services
- Research Departments
- Work Here
- Contact Us
- UCL School of Pharmacy News
UCL School of Pharmacy is one of the most highly rated pharmacy schools in the UK.
Our Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) is a 4 year undergraduate degree that leads, after a further year of paid pre-registration training, to registration as a pharmacist in Great Britain.
We offer seven different taught postgraduate degrees (6 MSc degrees and one MRes):
- Clinical Pharmacy, International Practice and Policy
- Drug Delivery
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Drug Discovery and Pharma Management
- Experimental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Master of Research
In addition, the School offers a postgraduate research degree programme which is divided into our four research themes and spanning a huge range of fields, including cancer chemotherapeutics, cancer drug discovery, clinical pharmacy, drug delivery, medicinal chemistry, molecular neuroscience, neuropharmacology, paediatric medicines, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmaceutical technology and materials science.
In addition, we offer a Postgraduate Diploma and MSc for practising pharmacists and a School Certificate programme for pharmacy technicians.
We are highly rated both for Teaching Quality and for Research and offer all our students the opportunity to receive a first class education.
Page last modified on 20 nov 13 11:32