Law Econ Soc News
- Florence Thépot wins World Competition Young Writers Award 2013
- Dr. Javier Tapia appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
- The first results of the Gutenberg research project on impact assessments in Europe published
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
Multi-Sided Platforms: Business, Economics & Competition Policy
A 5 hour CPD course
29 October 2014
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Florence Thépot wins World Competition Young Writers Award 2013
3 June 2014
Florence Thépot, UCL Faculty of Laws PhD candidate, has been awarded the 2013 World Competition Young Writer's Award
for her article "Market Power
in Online Search and Social Networking: a Matter of Two-sided Markets" published in
the June 2014 issue of World Competition: Law and Economics Review
(Kluwer Law International).
The Young Writer's Award is awarded for the best article published in World Competition in the preceding year by a young writer (under the age of 35) in the field of competition and state aid law and economics.
Page last modified on 03 jun 14 09:47