Law Econ Soc News
- New Associate Members at CLES
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the US Department of Justice visits the Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- Professor Ioannis Lianos and Dr. George Barker appointed as members of the panel of experts of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- The first results of the Gutenberg research project on impact assessments in Europe published
- Florence Thépot wins World Competition Young Writers Award 2013
- Dr. Javier Tapia appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
A new events program is in development, please check back at a later date.
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- Causal Uncertainty and Damages Claims for Infringement of Competition Law in Europe by Ioannis Lianos
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
13 January 2014
The Centre for Law, Society and Economics is happy to announce the appointment of Professor William Comanor (University of California) and Professor Wolfgang Kerber (Philipps-Universität Marburg) as senior visiting research fellows at the Centre for the spring term 2014. Professor Comanor will be teaching a short course at the UCL Faculty of Laws on the law and economics of vertical restraints during the Spring term.
Page last modified on 13 jan 14 11:17