Law Econ Soc News
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
- Themes in Competition Law Enforcement
6 & 7 June 2014
- Innovation, Competition and IP Rights
11 & 12 June 2014
Consensual Competition Law in High Tech Markets
16 June 2014
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1430
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
13 January 2014
The Centre for Law, Society and Economics is happy to announce the appointment of Professor William Comanor (University of California) and Professor Wolfgang Kerber (Philipps-Universität Marburg) as senior visiting research fellows at the Centre for the spring term 2014. Professor Comanor will be teaching a short course at the UCL Faculty of Laws on the law and economics of vertical restraints during the Spring term.
Page last modified on 13 jan 14 11:17