Law Econ Soc News
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
- Dr Lianos appointed Visiting Professor at the University of Chile's Faculty of Law
- Dr Lianos speaks to All Party Parliamentary Group at the House of Lords
- Regulating Trade in Services in the EU and WTO: Trust, Distrust and Economic Integration
- PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded research fellowship
- PhD candidate Matt Strader attended the International Graduate Legal Research Conference
- PhD candidate Matt Strader attends course in Gerzensee in Switzerland
- Dr Lianos speaks at St Petersburg International Legal Forum
- Global Limits of Competition Law
- PhD candidate Deni Mantzari attends European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) conference
- PhD candidate Deni Mantzari invited to participate in EU Judicial Training
- Sport and Competition Law
- The CLES co-organised conference in Chicago on Brands, Competition and the Law
- Professor William S. Comanor speaks on mergers and innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
- A panel of experts from the United States and Europe explore the law and economics of resale price maintenance
- Dr Ioannis Lianos speaks at the First "Open Innovations" Forum (Moscow)
- Dr Ioannis Lianos awarded the prestigious Philip Leverhulme prize 2012
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
- Themes in Competition Law Enforcement
6 & 7 June 2014
- Innovation, Competition and IP Rights
11 & 12 June 2014
Consensual Competition Law in High Tech Markets
16 June 2014
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1430
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Dr Ioannis Lianos speaks at the First "Open Innovations" Forum (Moscow)
9 January 2013
Dr Ioannis Lianos was one of the international specialists on competition law and intellectual property invited to speak at the first "Open Innovations" Forum that was held in Moscow from 31 October to 3 November 2012.
The Moscow International Forum for Innovative Development «Open Innovations» is a global discussion platform dedicated to the advanced technologies and perspectives of the international cooperation in the sphere of innovations. The Forum serves to strengthen international collaboration with the aim of creating the innovation leaders’ club. Dr Lianos contributed to two panels of the international forum on the appropriate design of intellectual property regimes and the interaction between competition policy and intellectual property.
Page last modified on 09 jan 13 11:29