- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance
- Part 6 - Staff support and development
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework
UCL Academic Manual
Welcome to the online UCL Academic Manual.
The Academic Manual is a compendium of key documents relevant to academic quality management and enhancement operations at UCL and particularly to Internal Quality Review (IQR). The Manual’s content is divided into thematic sections, which are listed below and can be accessed by using the links opposite. Within each of these sections, documents are defined as policy, procedure, good practice or information. Each document also has a named contact who is responsible for the material shown. Academic Support, Registry and Academic Services, has overall responsibility for maintaining the Manual, through a process of regular consultation with these named contacts.
The Manual is accessible to external readers as well as UCL staff and students both from the UCL website and via the Registry and Academic Services webpages. There is a search facility (thus removing the need for an index) and hyperlinking to other Manual or UCL documents.
Comments about the Manual should be addressed to its editor, Harriet Lilley, Administrative Secretary, Academic Support, Registry and Academic Services,
extension 28593, e-mail - h.lilley [at] ucl.ac.uk
(c) UCL (University College London) 2010
The content (comprising text and images) of this document is copyright
(c) UCL (University College London). All rights expressly reserved.