- Professor Niklas Bjorkstrom, Center for Infectious Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Karolinska Institutet
- Professor Martin Ivarsson, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Huddinge | Karolinska Institutet, Center for Infectious Medicine | Karolinska University Hospital
- Dr Hywel Williams, Senior Lecturer, Division of Cancer and Genetics, Cardiff university
- Dr Michelle Holland, Lecturer, Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, King's College London
- Professor Vardhman Rakyan, Epigenetics, Blizzard Institute, Queen Mary University London (QMUL)
- Dr Sarah Marzi, Edmond and lily Safra Research fellow and UK DRI Fellow, Imperial College London
- Professor Rachel Batterham, Diabetes, Endocrinology and Obesity, UCL
- Professor Juan-Pablo Casas, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Medicine, Division of Aging
- Dr Leanne Bellamy, GP, Torquay
Current research funding
2021-2024 MRC Clinical Research Training Fellowship for Dr Emily Cornish (£286,595): Investigation of the maternal immune phenotype in women with recurrent pregnancy loss due to chronic histiocytic intervillositis.
2017-2022 Medical Research Council (MRC/P011799/1) (£903,026). Paternal obesity-associated DNA methylation: an investigation into its reproducibility, reversibility and association with fetal growth restriction
2019-2022 Elizabeth Garrett Anderson (EGA) Hospital Charity (£15,083). A prospective observational study investigating the causes and implications of three rare gestational diseases that are associated with recurrent pregnancy loss
2018-2020 Wellbeing of Women Entry Level Scholarship for Emily Cornish (£18,846) Primary Supervisor. A Study of the Maternal Immune Response in Recurrent Adverse Pregnancy Outcome (The MIRAPO Study)
2018-2021 Chief Scientist Office Scotland, Translational Research Grant (TCS/18/30), (£298,396), Co-applicant. Pravastatin for the treatment of pre-term labour, a pilot study
2015 - 2020 Rosetrees Trust PhD studentship for Fredrika Asenius (£80,000), Principal Investigator. Paternal Health and Pregnancy Outcome, an investigations into the role of paternal insulin resistance and weight loss on fetal growth and development.