Researchers at UCL are at the forefront of work in Biologics.
Biologics, such as monoclonal antibodies and therapeutic proteins, can be as potent as manufactured drugs and have added major and growing therapeutic options for the treatment of many diseases.
With the Biologics TIN, we want to develop:
- A connected UCL community with a clear map of its own capabilities and therapeutic pipeline
- A community working together to identify and overcome obstacles to translation
- A community mobilised to respond to strategic opportunities
- An outward-facing community projecting an informed picture of UCL Biologics externally
- A community actively building sustainable external partnerships to drive translation
- A community working internally and externally to shape future opportunities to accelerate therapeutic translation
- A strengthened pipeline with increased discovery, pre-clinical and clinical projects