The SSEES Alumni Association organises biannual events based at SSEES -usually a talk followed by a party and the second, our East European Food and Drink Party. Alongside these, we often organise less formal events to exhibitions, film screenings, opera and other various East European and Russian-related happenings in and around London. The less formal London events tend to be advertised on our Facebook page, so please do join if you are a user.
Next Event: 2 November 2017
Join us for our ever popular food and drink party, this time with a revolutionary theme.
More Details and Booking
Please note that anyone not registered as an alumni will not receive mailings about forthcoming events and booking details. If you were at SSEES when it was an independent entity within the University of London, you will still need to register with UCL to make sure you are on our mailing list. To update your details or register, please do so via the UCL Alumni Pages.
Previous Alumni Events at SSEES
- An East European Food and Drink Evening (March 2017)
- Russia's New Rich: From Robber Barons to Gentlemen (Nov 2016)
- Russia and the internet: a love-hate thing with Keir Giles (March 2016)
- Grand Alumni Dinner at Ognisko Restaurant (June 2015)
- Interpreting Putin's Ukraine Policy with Dr Pete Duncan (March 2015)
- Unicorns at SSEES? (April 2014)
- An Eastern European Food and Drink Evening (Oct 2013)
- Dr Philip Cavendish on the film 'Russian Ark' (March 2013)