The webinars below were arranged to help support clinical academic staff who are returning to research after being released to work within the NHS during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Topics covered in the webinars includes the impact on Academic Clinical Fellows, Clinical Research Training Fellows and Clinical Lecturer programmes, plus support for mental health and wellbeing, and the impact on current research grants and future grant applications.
On the panel answering questions were David Lomas (Vice Provost Health), Evelyn Eguridu or Terezia Clarke (HR Business Partnering), Karen Sergiou (Director of Research Services), Pascale Fanning-Tichborne (Strategic Research Facilitator, Research Coordination Office) and Nik Sharma (IAT Lead).
Please click on the links below:
Other useful information and links:
- COVID-19 – Impact on Research Funding
- Guidance for furloughing grant funded staff
- For direct enquires, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Coordination Office
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Funders update
- RCO updates on Twitter
- For direct enquiries, please get in touch via email@example.com
Academic Careers Office
- ADAPT to Grow - One-to-one on-line coaching programme that looks to build resiliance in early career researchers.
- ADAPT Coping Resources (videos) - Coping strategies to help you de-stress after a difficult day.
- Academics Need to Talk (ANT) - A global networking initiative to keep academics in touch with each other.
Support from UCL
- Silver Cloud –Online Cognitive BT tools. For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covid Trauma Response Working Group
- Guidance for clinical staff released to the NHS for Covid-19 Activities
- Coronavirus: Frequently asked questions and more information