The UCL- GREAT Scholarships 2021 are jointly funded by the British Council and UCL. The aim is to provide financial support to citizens of China, Singapore and Vietnam, some subject restrictions apply
Value: £10,000 (one year only)
Available to: Prospective students
Selection criteria: Academic excellence and financial need
Eligible fee status: Overseas (specific countries)
Eligible programmes: Postgraduate taught
Candidates must be citizens of China, Singapore and Vietnam.
Hold an offer to study a full-time Master's degree at UCL in 2022/23
Value, benefits, and duration
- There are 4 scholarships available in 2022/23.
- The value of the scholarship is £10,000
- Two scholarship for China, Masters degrees in Faculty of Arts & Humanities and Faculty of Social & Historical Sciences (excluding Economics)
- One scholarship for Singapore in MSc Climate Change
- One scholarship for Vietnam (all subjects)
- The scholarship will be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees
- Award recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL – GREAT scholarship.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need
How to apply
Applications will open in January 2022.
You need to hold an offer of a place at UCL in order to apply for the scholarship. You are advised to apply for an eligible degree at UCL in good time for the Admissions Office and the relevant academic department to process and respond to your application.
The deadline to apply is 5pm BST, Tuesday 31st May 2022
For further information or queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For help completing the form please read our Master's Scholarship Application Guidance.
Successful candidates will be informed at the beginning of July.