Other UCL courses in fields related to Risk and Disaster Reduction outside of the IRDR are listed below (this list is not exhaustive):
The UCL Development Planning Unit (DPU)
- offers masters programmes that cover topics from economy, politics and social issues to urban design and management, which all include components of disaster risk reduction and disaster preparedness. More details for the UCL Development Planning Unit here.
UCL's Computer Science Department
- offers a Masters programme in Financial Risk Management
The Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geomatic Engineering
- offers an MSc in Earthquake Engineering with Disaster Management
The UCL Institute for Global Health (IGH)
- offers an MSc in Global Health and Development
- (Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy) offers MPA (Masters in Public Administration) programmes that include the topics of climate policy, development, and urban innovation, in the context of science, technology and policy. More details here.
UCL Earth Sciences
- offers an MSc in Geophysical Hazards, a PGCert in Natural Hazards, and a Geoscience MSc with many hazard related course options. Further details here