The Collaborative Social Science Research Domain's PhD activities are overseen by a Coordinating Group composed of PhD students (post upgrade) from across UCL.
Are you a UCL PhD student interested in collaborative social science?
Get in touch with UCL’s Collaborative Social Science Domain’s new PhD Coordinating Group. We want to hear from UCL PhD students (social scientists and non-social scientists in any department) interested in:
• collaborative social science
• interdisciplinary projects
• fostering collaborations beyond your department/faculty
Sign up for our email updates for news about:
• interdisciplinary work across UCL and our termly newsletter
• the experiences of students and academics who are breaking down barriers in research and innovation
• opportunities for collaborative working
• upcoming interdisciplinary training events